10/24/13

tuquoise and coral

(subtly) bringing out the david-bowie-side of my new hairdo/look.....

the look: dewy skin, turquoise eyes and coral lips

skin: for light coverage, i used a tinted moisturizer and abstained from using powder to maintain the natural dewiness. with revlon, just bitten kissable, balm stain in rendezvous, i drew circles on the apples of my cheeks and blended the color up my cheekbone, using my fingers.

brows: i filled my eye brows very lightly with a light brown shadow

eyes: i started out by dusting, the general aria of my eyes, with a loose powder, in a light shimmery vanilla tone. using a soft blending brush, i sculpted my eye, by placing a medium gray just below my brow bone. to add extra luminance, i used a cream highlighter on the centre above the top lashes and the tear duct. and here comes the turquoise... in form of an eye liner, drawn generously along both waterlines. instead of black mascara i used navy. and just coated my lashes, lightly.

lips: i achieved the juicy coral color by, first applying maybelline, color whisper, rose of attraction, followed by the same balm stain in rendezvous, i used as a blush. 



and now... put on your red shoes and dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment