2/18/15

losing things...

i have been loosing/forgetting more and more things lately... for example, my phone charger (i did have a spare at one point, that must have already gotten lost too....) i know about myself that i can be a little all-over-the-place sometimes and that i am a notorious space-cadet. but it made me wonder..... am i a little careless with my things at times because i am still seeking to prove to myself that all i need is my breath? or maybe because by getting a bzz-cut, and after saying good-bye to my hair, it's easy to say bye to anything? (well, thinking of my muses helped, too) and finally i realized (yet again) that the actually important things can't be lost.... like my family, my friends and experiences....


febuary 11th 2014, barber shop in nha trang, vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment