10/29/13

monday morning....

the look: easy-cool, for just another monday...


skin: i started out with working foundation into my skin, followed by concealer under my eyes, then setting it with a light layer of loose powder. just below my cheek bones i used my favorite blush. bare escentuals, bare minerals, blush in golden gate and a veeery light sweep of face highlights on my cheekbone and down the bridge of my nose.

brows: (every time i do my strong-brows, and i think i might be going a little over-board with enhancing them, i think of kim kardashian and how amaaazing her big brows look.) i used a medium brown eyeshadow and a brow brush, to fill my brows. and dark brown to define the arch and thicken the outer end. after that i brushed them (upward) with brow gel.

eyes: instead of starting with a light base, i brushed a medium warm brown on my outer v and along my lower lashes. over that, and my entire upper lid, i layered bare escentuals, bare minerals, eyecolor, in the buff. this way i go a very subtle... sculpting. i also used a shimmery taupe eye liner, along both lash lines. (it seems to be my new fave-prduct, i just randomly picked it up, but i have been using it a lot...like here and here)

lips: a couple of layers of the revlon, just bitten, lipstain + balm, forbidden, only using the balm on the centre of my lips for hydration because i wanted a matt finish.


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment