2/17/14

eye liner… lip liner…...


eyes: i covered both lids with bare essentials  bare minerals eye color in vanilla sugar. along the crease i drew a band with a pink eye shadow that has a frosted finish. i recently bought this drug store, liquid eye liner that looks like a very pointy marker. i like it becasue it is very easy to control and has good coverage. that is what i used to pull the cat-eye line. with an angled brush and black eye shadow i defused it into my lashes. on the bottom lid i used my current favorite little add-on.... a silver eye liner pencil.

lips: after moisturizing my lips with burt's bees lip balm with pomegranate oil that has as very light tint to it, i drew in my lips with mac's lip pencil in vino. this way my lips got a nice darkish coloring without being completely covered in an opaque color.


have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment