1/3/14

smile!

i usually am not one to make a long list of new years resolutions... i try, but i can never think of really good ones. but i made one this morning ...on the subway, on my way to work.
 
i was on the f, chamomile tee with honey in my hand, and thought to myself "its 2014... that's crazy. but somehow also nice... a new year started. i shooould think of some good new years resolutions... other than: by the shoes....." 
 
in my head i wished everyone a happy new year. i looked at their faces.... and everyone looked so sad. ok ok, most of them (like me) were probably going back to work, after the holidays and a glooorious new years eve celebration. but still. that's when my new years resolution came to me: smile more.
 
because, what is more beautiful than a smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment