11/29/13

powder and liquid

the look: purple in powdery and liquid form, on my eyes... with an orange lip. 


skin: i achieved very even matt skin, by using foundation, on my entire face, and dusting it with pressed powder. in addition, i only used a very light amount of blush on my cheeks.

brows: with i winged-eyeliner look, i usually like a stronger brow. 

eyes: i started out with the plum-colored loose powder, on my top lid. to soften it a little, i layered light pink on the inner corners. i also used this color to lighten the lower lid. the second purple, in form of a liquid liner, i painted along the upper lashes. with the mascara i also focused on the upper lash row and only coated the outside half of the bottom row... to emphasize the cat-eye shape more.

lips: i thought it would be nice, to combine a sheer orange lip color, to the purple on my eyes. 


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment