11/25/13

colored shadow

the look: the skin is matt.  the eyes are shaded with plum, copper and blue


skin: i evened my skin with foundation, concealer and then a dusting of pressed powder. for blush i used matte lose powder in a natural flesh tone.

brows: i felt like this look needed a stronger brow... so i used the darkest of my eyebrow colors to fill and define them.

eyes: first i painted an even layer of bare minerals, bare escentuals, passionate plum on my movable lid. with my favorite blending brush i sweapt a good amount of mac, coppering on my crease. with a bronzy-gold eyeliner, i pulled a line along the bottom lid. theeeen, i added matte dark blue eyeshadow and dark grey eyeliner, along the top lash row. the final shadow, to pull all those colors together, was a purple-grey shimmering loose powder. then, a touch a lot of mascara.

lips: on my lips, i used a lip tint that is very close to my natural lip color, to get a more defined look. and then a tinted lip blam to give them a subtle sheen.


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment