6/3/14

don't forget the lips

it is easy to forget the lips when doing an eye-make-up look.....

lips: mac, lipstick, twig. i got his product in a mac goody-bag. and i have to say that this is a color i would usually not purchase, because i would think "oh, this is so close to my natural lip color anyway... why bother? i'd rather spend my money on a more noticeable shade (like craving or my newest lip pencil nightmoth)". but (after using it) that is actually why i like it so much... it doesn't overpower the stronger eye make-up, but with it's matte flesh-color it subtly completes my make-up look (as oppose to bare lips).

eyes: with a larger eye shadow brush i placed aquadisiac, by mac on the general aria of both of my lids. since the shimmery turquoise is not exactly a close-to-skin-color color, i placed all that glitters from my crease to the edge of the already painted aquadisiac. i used a smaller brush for bare escentuals, soiree along the rim of my eyes. for sculpting i dusted a frosted pink on the centre of my movable lid, before drawing a taupe colored eye liner at the outer half of my eyelashes. the finishing touch was a gold eye liner on the bottom tear duct. i didn't use toooo much mascara, in order to keep my lashes soft and full.

brows: mac eye shadows in swiss chocolate and embark finished with browgel

skin: revlon, bb cream and bare escentuals, blush in golden gate


have fun

1 comment: