9/13/14

i'm baaaaack!

i’m back! sorry for the long break... but along with just discovering this new home of mine and diving into everything the chines culture / medicine has to offer..... fire-cup-sucktion-thing and all (hence the bruising on my back), it also included challenges like 4 hour sessions at various banks… finding a new yoga mat and generally being lost-in-translation...... i have also had trouble with the whole blogging-in-china thing. but, ain’t nothing i can’t handle... just took me a little while. 

anyway, i am glad to back! with soooo much material!


my friend took this picture of me during our long weekend in suzhou. (which basically made me fall in love with china. of course i took a million pictures that i can't wait to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment