9/16/14

can’t go wrong

with this look you just can’t go wrong...... a subtle gold shimmering eye and classic red lipstick.


eyes: into the buff by bare escentuals  is my go-to natural-gold shimmer. i used it as the first layer on my eye lids. true gold on the other hand, is veeery gold and veeerry sparkly. it is perfect for adding that extra sparkle and sculpting of the eyelids, by placing it on the centre of the movable lid and the tear duct. for a more intense look i rimmed my eyes along the lashes with a mat dark-brown eyeshadow, and between the lashes and the waterlines i drew black eye liner before finishing up with mascara. 

lips: the lipstick i used was ara red #999 by dior cosmetics, after carefully lining my lips with a red lipliner.

blush: i used my bright red mac blush, frankly scarlet.


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment