11/6/13

pink tinge

fore some reason i felt like using pink in my make-up, today..... at the same time i wanted to do an interpretation of the (as i like to call it) pure gaga look......

the look: fresh and natural with a touch of pink


skin: tinted moisturizer for a very light coverage. i added additional glow by sweeping my cheeks, nose and cupids bow with my favorite laminator, mac, mineralize skinfinish, soft and gentle

brows: i filled them (mainly in at the outer half) with light brown eyeshadow and then brushed them with brow gel.

eyes: the color i usually use when i do a natural-eye is bare essentials, bare minerals, eye color, vanilla sugar. i dusted it on both of my lids, and defined the crease with a shimmering natural grayish eye shadow. i melted it into the base color by covering it lightly with another layer of vanilla sugar. carefully, i painted the mac, pigment color powder, magenta madness on my eyes, starting at the inner corner and working it outward, not going further than one third of my lid. the last layer was cream highlighter, on the centre of the top lash line, and on the tear duct.

lips: i didn't want them totally bare, and i didn't want to necessarily add more color (to keep the focus on the pink on my lids), so i decided on a very lightly tinted lip balm.


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment