2/28/14

day and night metallics


eyes: with a blending brush (the most underrated brush, i might add) i applied a matt medium brown to my upper lid. this brush makes it so easy to intensify the color in the crease to create super easy sculpting. starting at the inner edge of my eyes i drew gold with an eye liner pencil, along the top lashes. again staring at the inner crease i drew silver over my tear duct. the waterlines got some lovin' too... with a black kohl kajal. when i coated my lashes with mascara i made sure to not neglect the little hairs in the inner and outer corners.

lips: burts's bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil  and mac's lip pencil in vino. i caught myself doing this lip-look a lot lately, so guess what...... i bought some new lip products, that i will be reviewing for you.


for the evening this look got an update….. apart from refreshing my foundation and blush i added… a hair accessory (… a la joan)… a second coat of mascara… and lipstick in media


and then i went to dance my butt off ……somewhere in brooklyn.


have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment