2/23/14

black line

the look: plain and simple… no color. the only focus is a black line on my top lash row. 


skin: when i do minimal make-up (like this) i make sure to have as flawless skin as possible ('cus there is no sparkly eye shadow or bold lips to distract from imperfections). to start out with an even base i used victorias secret's, vs pro, airbrush fx illuminating primer. (i had a sample of it) it did the job but has a very pink tone ....too pink for my skin. around my nose and forhead i worked mac, face and body foundation and for the final layer i brushed on bare escentuals, bare minerals, original foundation. this product also has amazing air brush abilities on it's own, while also adding a beautiful heathy glow. as far as blush goes, i used sensual pink from the benefit's 10 bronzing and highlighting duoon the apples of my cheeks. and for extra glow i added mac, mineralize skinfinsh, in soft and gentle on the highest part of my cheekbones, and lightly down the bridge of my nose.


brows: didn't use color on my brows i only controled them with eyebrow gel. (i recently had them threaded, which is why they still look groomed even if i don't fill them in)

eyes: the no-color eyeshadow was mac, brule, that i dusted on my entire top lid and along the bottom rim of my eyes. i created the subtle sculpting by also placing mac's, mineralize skinfinish on the centre of my movable lid. and of course… black liquid eye liner along the top lash row, followed by mascara.

lips: for non-color lips i used revlon, just bitten, lipstain+ balm in instinct with a random tinted lip balm.


have fun, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment