11/2/14

soft feline....

a classic cat-eye-and-red-lips look with softer more natural colors.


eyes: for the base that supplied a nude shimmer and natural sculpting i generously swept bare escentuals, bare minerals, eye color in bare skin on both lids. to deepen my eye socket very supply i added a matte very light light-brown eye shadow (in my crease) and vanilla sugar (also by bare escentials) (on my tear duct and centre of my movable lid). for the soft winged-eyeliner (that is crucial for the cat-eye) i first used a matte chocolate-brown swiss with a small eye shadow brush and then a dark brown, with an eye liner brush along the top lash row only. as far as my eye lashes.... i made sure to give them a nice eye-opening lift, by slowly closing my eyes at the same time as carefully pulling my lash architect wand, from the roots to the tips.

lips: instead of the classic-50s-red i chose craving, a soft berry tone by mac cosmetics, after lining my lips a matching lip liner.

have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment