1/8/14

clean winter

i get it... gone are the days of bohemian summer looks... with bronzed skin... beach hair and... bindis (i do miss my bindis......). i am in the mood for a very clean sleek look.


skin: I am going for the porcelain skin look, by evenly working foundation into my skin, as well as matting it with powder. using only a touch of frosted light pink blush on my cheek bones.

eyes: for this icy shimmer on my eyes i like using mac, paints in stilife. i have had this little guy for a while but never really used it. honestly, because it is not toooo easy to apply evenly. sorry, mac.... but multiple mac sales ladies have agreed with me on that. what is nice about it, is that it is a good product to use all over the lid. also as a base. this is in fact the ooooonly product i don't first use my beloved eye shadow base. since i apply it with my fingers (with the brush it is even harder to get even and it just gews-up my brush too much) it is a good little friend for your over-night make-up bag. on the bottom waterline i drew a light blue line with a eyeliner pencil.
lips: still not sick of my stila, stay all day liquid lipstick, aria

nails: essie, wicked


how did your look change in the winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment